We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Nursery Manager to join our horticulture team. Located on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, the Junglefy Nursery provides all the plants for our green roofs, green walls, façades and all types of living infrastructure. This is a unique opportunity ideally suited to self-starter who can work independently and is able to manage people and plant stock.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Experience and good knowledge of plant propagation.
- Experience in production forecasting and scheduling.
- Be highly motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to manage a team in a positive manner.
- Strong communication, organisation and time management.
- A good knowledge of horticultural practice and the ability to make technical decisions on plant nutrition, pest and disease control programs and chemical application.
- Good knowledge of irrigation systems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- The management and coordination of plant production within the nursery with accountability for the care, quality, quantity and stock volumes.
- Liaising with retail nurseries for orders and stock management.
- Management of weekly stock report, production forecasting and budgeting.
- Delivering toolbox talks and following Junglefy’s workplace health and safety procedures and policies.
- Train and manage nursery staff.
Living Infrastructure is an emerging industry full of opportunity for both personal and professional career growth. Junglefy is one of Australia’s leading living infrastructure specialists. We design, install and maintain systems including green walls, roofs, facades and podiums including the world’s first modular Breathing Wall, which has been scientifically proven to clean the air from harmful pollution. This is a role where you can make a real difference. For more information visit us at www.junglefy.com.au
If you like to sound of the above opportunity, please contact our Horticulture Manager on 0404896283.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org