- WORLD LEADING GREEN ROOF, GREEN WALL & GREEN FACADE PROJECTS
- GROWING FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS
- SUPPORTIVE TEAM CULTURE AND CAREER PROSPECTS
Are you an experienced Landscape Construction Site Manager or Foreman wanting to deliver world-leading, innovative and sustainable projects? Are you looking to join a company with a vision to bring more plants into our cities? If so keep reading…
At Junglefy we’re accelerating the biological power of plants to enhance our cities. We believe living infrastructure provides our cities with natural beauty, living design and healthier people. We design, install and maintain all kinds of living infrastructure including green walls, green roofs and green facades. We are the inventors of the world’s first modular Breathing Wall, which has been scientifically proven to clean the air from harmful pollutants.
The benefits of this role include a competitive salary package including a vehicle. The type of work is varied and diverse from large construction sites to interior fitouts. We have a strong focus on safety with proven processes and systems in place. You will be joining a diverse and youthful business who take pride in our strong work culture and being accountable. In this role you will report directly to a Project Manager have a small team reporting to you.
We are looking for a hard-working and preferably trade skilled Landscape Construction Foreman, Site Manager or equivalent to deliver our high-profile projects. This role would be suited to someone who enjoys working on the tools, loves problem solving and has a solid track record in managing small teams, deadlines and budgets.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- 3 – 5 years site management experience of commercial and retail projects (previous experience managing T1 projects is highly regarded)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage labour, subcontractors and suppliers and deliver projects to a high level of quality.
- Strong communication skills with proactive communication to team members & clients.
- Sound knowledge of construction methodologies and site coordination
- Excellent understanding of WHS Compliance, systems and procedures.
- The ability to document & record all onsite construction processes, ITP’s, systems & policies and effectively communicate to management.
- An understanding of Cost of Sales and the ability to report to the Project Manager to deliver projects on or above expected GP.
- Drivers license.
- White card.
Other qualifications such as Working at Heights, Elevated Work Platform, Forklift and First Aid would be advantageous but not essential.
This role will give you the rare opportunity to join a growing and progressive business and begin your career in the fast growing living infrastructure industry.
If you like the sound of this opportunity please contact Mark Daniels on 0424 918 398. Please note applications via Seek or email will not be accepted, to apply you must call Mark (don’t worry he’s friendly).
For more information about Junglefy visit us at www.junglefy.com.au or follow us on Instagram @junglefyourcities or Twitter @junglefy