We are looking for an experienced Site Manager to deliver our world-leading living infrastructure projects. This role would be suited to someone who enjoys on-site responsibilities, is highly organised and can work independently with a solid track record in managing teams, deadlines and budgets.
At Junglefy we’re accelerating the biological power of plants to enhance our cities. We believe living infrastructure provides our cities with natural beauty, living design and healthier people. We design, install and maintain all kinds of living infrastructure including green walls, green roofs and green facades. We are the inventors of the Junglefy Breathing Wall, the world’s first modular active green wall, which has been scientifically proven to clean the air from harmful pollutants.
About the role
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Trade background (carpentry highly regarded)
- Minimum 3 years site management experience in commercial or residential projects (previous experience managing T1 projects is highly regarded)
- A dynamic, collaborative, authentic leader
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage labour, subcontractors and suppliers and deliver projects to a high level of quality
- Strong communication skills with proactive communication to team members & clients
- Sound knowledge of construction methodologies and site coordination
- Excellent understanding of WHS Compliance and safety and quality standards (Tier 1 level)
- The ability to document & record all onsite construction processes, ITP’s, systems & policies and effectively communicate to management
- An understanding of Cost of Sales and the ability to manage a project budget and make cost-based decisions
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects and manage a team of up to eight people
- Excellent skills in MS suite (including MS Project) and analytical skills
- Driver’s license
- White card
Advantageous but not essential:
- Working at Heights
- Scissor Lift
- First Aid
You will be responsible for delivering projects to the highest quality and safety standards, ensuring the team meet deadlines and adhere to Junglefy’s construction mandate. With your exceptional organisation skills, you will be involved in the preliminary planning phase of projects and manage material quantities, deliveries, project schedules and on-site management.
The benefits of this role include a competitive salary package including a vehicle. The type of work is varied and diverse from large construction sites to interior fitouts. We are an innovative workplace with ISO certified management, safety and environmental processes and systems. We are a diverse and youthful business and take pride in our strong work culture and being accountable. In this role you will be a valued team member and be recognized and rewarded for your achievements.
This role is for an immediate start and provides an opportunity to join a growing and progressive business, with potential to move to full time within four months for the right candidate.
If you like the sound of this opportunity please call Sam Kennett on – 0404 515 134 to discuss your fit for the role.
Stay up to date on our projects on Instagram @junglefyourcities, Facebook @junglefyglobal and LinkedIn @junglefy-pty-ltd