Do you love plants and are you looking for a career in the horticulture industry? Do you believe we need more plants in our cities and want to help transform the built environment? If so keep reading…
We are looking for hard-working, enthusiastic and motivated people to join the horticulture team. This position would be suited to someone who loves to work outdoors, is committed to listening and learning and comes to work with an open and positive attitude.
At Junglefy we’re accelerating the biological power of plants to enhance our cities. We believe living infrastructure provides our cities with natural beauty, living design and healthier people. We design, install and maintain all kinds of living infrastructure including green walls, green roofs and green facades. We are the inventors of the world’s first modular Breathing Wall, which has been scientifically proven to clean the air from harmful pollutants including carbon dioxide (CO2), particulate matter (PM) and volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
The benefits of this role include working with people who are supportive and able to help you learn and advance your career. We offer a progressive work culture backed by established management, safety and environmental processes and systems. You will also be joining a company that prides itself on innovation, teamwork and staff recognition.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Being a team player with an authentic and positive attitude
- Preferred experience in landscaping, gardening, horticulture, or general plant knowledge
- Experience in construction, general labour or irrigation is advantageous
- Able to lift 15kg from a squatting position to overhead
- Organised with good attention-to-detail
- Ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated
- Drivers’ license is essential
- Must have or be able to quickly obtain White Card
- Working at Heights, Elevated Work Platform, Forklift, First Aid and Spray certificate are advantageous but not essential
This role will give you the rare opportunity to gain experience in a growing and progressive business in the fast-growing living infrastructure industry.
If you like the sound of this opportunity please send your CV to the Horticulture Manager, Matthew Conroy – [email protected]
For more information about Junglefy visit us at www.junglefy.com.au or follow us on Instagram @junglefyourcities or Facebook @junglefyglobal