- FAST GROWING INNOVATIVE BUSINESS
- SUPPORTIVE TEAM AND COMPANY CULTURE
- FLEXIBLE WORK ENVIRONMENT
Are you a marketing professional looking for a new opportunity in 2020? Do you want to work for a company with both social and environmental purpose where you can make a real difference? If so keep reading…
At Junglefy we’re accelerating the biological power of plants to enhance our cities. We believe living infrastructure provides our cities with natural beauty, living design and healthier people. We design, install and maintain all kinds of living infrastructure including green walls, green roofs and green facades. We are the inventors of the world’s first modular Breathing Wall, which has been scientifically proven to clean the air from harmful pollutants.
In this role you will be critical to the future growth of our business and enjoy a great deal of variety and flexibility with strong support from the General Manager as well as the owners of the business and senior management team. We are a diverse and youthful business and take pride in our strong work culture and being accountable.
We are a business poised for scalable growth. We are looking for an experienced, motivated and sales driven marketing professional to take our sales, brand and market position to the next level. This role would be suited to someone who loves managing deadlines and knows how to break down and execute plans and strategies.
To be successful in this role you must have a marketing qualification (or equivalent) and be able to demonstrate 4 years+ experience in the following:
- Executing annual Marketing and Communication Plans
- Marketing budget forecasting and management
- Quantifying and reporting outcomes (sales, traffic, budget vs spend)
- Promoting a product portfolio
- Devising strategies for multiple well defined target markets
- Management of all digital campaigns (SEO, SEM, Social Media)
- Developing on-brand promotional material
- Manage the Go-to-market of new products
- Managing events, media and other PR activities
- Coordinating competitor and market trend analysis
- Enhancing processes and systems
- Coordinating external consultants, designers and agencies
You will report directly to the National Business Development Manager and you will be responsible for one direct report, ensuring they are accountable, supported and thriving in their role. The key to your success will also be strengthening the team and recruiting other marketing specialists as the business grows.
If this sounds your new job in 2020 we’d love to hear from you. To apply for this role please contact Kathryn Friend (during business hours) on 0447 028 946. Please note, emailing your CV via SEEK or otherwise will not guarantee you an interview for this role.