– FAST GROWING INNOVATIVE BUSINESS
– SUPPORTIVE TEAM AND COMPANY CULTURE
– SELL SOMETHING THAT MAKES A REAL DIFFERENCE: GREEN WALLS, ROOFS & FACADES
Are you a business development or sales leader looking to sell something that people actually want to buy? Do you want to work for a company with both social and environmental purpose where you can make a real difference? If so keep reading…
At Junglefy, we’re accelerating the biological power of plants to enhance our cities. We believe living infrastructure provides our cities with natural beauty, living design and healthier people. We design, install and maintain all kinds of living infrastructure including green walls, green roofs and green facades. We are the inventors of the world’s first modular Breathing Wall, which has been scientifically proven to clean the air from harmful pollutants.
The benefits of this role include a competitive OTE with an uncapped sales bonus. The role has a great deal of flexibility and autonomy with strong support from the National Business Development Manager, General Manager as well as the owners of the business and senior management team. We are a diverse and youthful business and take pride in our strong work culture and being accountable.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated and target driven business development / sales professional to build upon our existing pipeline of business and take it to the next level. We are a business poised for scalable growth. This role would be suited to someone who loves to find new business, build relationships and close deals.
To be successful in this you must be able to demonstrate 3 years+ experience in the following:
- generating revenue via sales leads and new business with a proven track record of creating value for customers.
- managing the entire sales process and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline, including bringing together the solution, managing pricing and closing the deal.
- developing and implementing market sector development plans;
- strengthening relationships with existing customers while identifying and qualifying new opportunities;
- consistently hitting sales targets quarterly and annually;
- building strong, authentic relationships with customers;
- B2B sales property & construction sector (ideal but not essential) and government.
- Identifying and qualifying customer opportunities for new sales
- Excellent communication, negotiation, interpersonal and sales skills.
- Selling complex solutions across various stakeholders.
We are looking for ‘hunters’ only with a reputation for authentic and genuine professional relationships and networks. If you have experience as an account manager or relationship manager, this may not be the role for you.
To apply for this role please contact Kathryn Friend (during business hours) on 0447 028 946. Please note, emailing your CV via SEEK or otherwise is not acceptable.
For more information about Junglefy visit us at www.junglefy.com.au or follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram @junglefyourcities or Twitter @junglefy