- WORLD LEADING GREEN ROOF, GREEN WALL & GREEN FACADE PROJECTS
- GROWING FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS
- SUPPORTIVE TEAM CULTURE AND CAREER PROSPECTS
We are looking for an experienced Landscape Construction Site Manager to deliver our world-leading living infrastructure projects. This role would be suited to someone who enjoys on-site responsibilities, is highly organized and can work independently with a solid track record in managing teams, deadlines and budgets.
At Junglefy we’re accelerating the biological power of plants to enhance our cities. We believe living infrastructure provides our cities with natural beauty, living design and healthier people. We design, install and maintain all kinds of living infrastructure including green walls, green roofs and green facades. We are the inventors of the world’s first modular Breathing Wall, which has been scientifically proven to clean the air from harmful pollutants.
The benefits of this role include a competitive salary package including a vehicle. The type of work is varied and diverse from large construction sites to interior fitouts. We are an innovative workplace with ISO certified management, safety and environmental processes and systems. We are a diverse and youthful business and take pride in our strong work culture and being accountable. In this role you will be a valued team member and be recognized and rewarded for your achievements.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Trade background (carpentry highly regarded)
- 3 – 5 years site management experience of commercial and retail projects (previous experience managing T1 projects is highly regarded)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage labour, subcontractors and suppliers and deliver projects to a high level of quality.
- Strong communication skills with proactive communication to team members & clients.
- Sound knowledge of construction methodologies and site coordination
- Excellent understanding of WHS Compliance, systems and procedures.
- The ability to document & record all onsite construction processes, ITP’s, systems & policies and effectively communicate to management.
- An understanding of Cost of Sales and the ability to work closely with a Project Manager to deliver projects on or above expected GP.
You will need experience working on construction sites as well as a Cert IV (or above) qualification, drivers license and a white card. Other qualifications such as Working at Heights, Elevated Work Platform, Forklift and First Aid would be advantageous but not essential.
This role will give you the rare opportunity to join a growing and progressive business and begin your career in the fast growing living infrastructure industry.
If you like the sound of this opportunity please contact Mark Daniels on 0424 918 398. (We are not accepting online applications)
For more information about Junglefy, follow us on Instagram @junglefyourcities; Facebook @junglefyglobal and LinkedIn @Junglefy Pty Ltd