– UNIQUE GREEN ROOF, GREEN WALL & GREEN FACADE PROJECTS
– LOCATED IN SYDNEY, NEW SOUTH WALES
– FULL-TIME POSITION
We are looking for an experienced Site Manager to deliver our world-leading living infrastructure projects. The role would be suited to someone who is highly organised, driven to succeed, can work independently and has solid experience in effectively managing construction teams. You will need a proven track record in the delivery of commercial fit out or landscape construction projects, along with the following:
- A trade background is essential
- Stability and longevity with previous employment
- Experience in commercial and retail projects
- Ability to manage all aspects of onsite project delivery, mastering details and achieving very high-quality outcomes
- Excellent understanding of WHS Compliance, systems and procedures
- The ability to document and record all onsite construction processes and ITP’s, systems & policies and effectively communicate to management
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage labour, subcontractors and suppliers
- Sound knowledge of construction methodologies and site coordination
- 3 – 5 years site management experience (previous experience managing T1 projects is highly regarded)
At Junglefy we’re accelerating the biological power of plants to enhance our cities. We believe living infrastructure provides our cities with natural beauty, living design and healthier people. We design, install and maintain all kinds of living infrastructure including green walls, green roofs and green facades. We are the inventors of the world’s first modular Breathing Wall, which has been scientifically proven to clean the air from harmful pollutants including carbon dioxide (CO2), particulate matter (PM) and volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
The benefits of this role include working in a supportive, innovative work culture with established management, safety and environmental systems and processes. You will also be joining a company that prides itself on innovation, teamwork and staff recognition. You will report directly to the Construction Manager and will have the support of the whole construction team.
If you have the skills for this exciting opportunity, please email your CV and cover letter to the Project Coordinator, Mark Daniels – [email protected]
For more information about Junglefy visit us at www.junglefy.com.au or follow us on Instagram @junglefyourcities or Facebook @junglefyglobal
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.